Video and Sound Production - Project 2
05/09/2022 - xx/09/2022 (Week 2 - Week x) WONG JUN ZHE / 0353613 Video and Sound Production / B' Creative Media / Taylor's University Project 2 INSTRUCTIONS MIB: Week 2 Project 2 (i) - Shooting Practice In this shooting practice, I get to explore and experience taking a few different types of shots. The key is to capture good framing, as well as avoiding over/underexposure. However, the Frontal MS was a little under exposed in my case. Project 2 (ii) - Lalin Introduction This exercise is to familiarise with editing a short video from raw footages to final product. Other than the video footages, I am also provided with graphics (messages) and ringtones, which I have to put them all together in sync. First Attempt (Week 3) 30-second Trim (Week 4) This week, we are required to trim the previously assembled video into a 30-second video. Colour Correction (Week 7) Week 4-5 Project 2 (iii) - 30-second MV Introduction In this task, I am assigned to produce a 30-sec...
Comments
Post a Comment